PARALEGAL CLERK POSITION - OPEN NOVEMBER 2012
Stilwell, Weiner, de Vos LP is seeking to hire a clerk/paralegal. We are a small to mid-sized firm with a very distinct method of practicing law. Our practice focuses mostly Civil Litigation, as well as Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate, Appellate and Bankruptcy. We have an easy 40 hour work week with flexibility in hours. We are closed on weekends and most all holidays. Our philosophy is that a happy employee is willing to go the extra mile for us.
Our motto is "We Do Law Differently" which is out of the norm of most law firms. To that extent, we are looking for a very special individual with the following requirements:
1. Must have 2-5 years of paralegal / law clerk experience;
2. Must have at least a certificate or degree related in the field or multiple years experience;
3. Must be a very detail oriented person, A type personality, Self-Starter;
4. Must have the ability to be flexible and teachable in new all areas of practice; and
5. Must be able to work with others in a team oriented surroundings.
This position starting pay is $12.00 to $14.00 depending on the level of experience.
We ask that you submit a ONE-PAGE resume and a ONE-PAGE cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and cover letters over ONE-PAGE each will be discarded. In your cover letter, please indicate the following information:
1. Which areas of law are you the most familiar; briefs, service of process, filing, etc.
2. What additional office experience and abilities you can provide in behalf of the firm;
3. Duties include phones, filing and some reception duties.
Please feel free to email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.